8 Weeks to Wellness at ANWAN Regenerative Center
- YOU LOST 13lbs and lowered your cholesterol by 33 points in just 8 weeks without medication. Kelly did!
- YOU ADDED 27 points to your Vitamin D levels, lost 12 lbs of fat, and dropped your triglycerides by 50 points. All without medication. Dianna did!
- YOU DROPPED your C-reactive protein by 9 points, your triglycerides by 58 points, your cholesterol by 26 points and lost 13 lbs. All without medication. Lisa did!
- YOU LOWERED your bad cholesterol 36 points, lowered your triglycerides by 85 points, took 7″ off your waist, lost 18 lbs and increased your energy by 1,000 points! All without medication. Marie did!
- YOU LOST 7″ from your waist, lost 19 lbs, and lowered your blood pressure 20 points. All without medication. Kevin did!
It is getting to the point in the U.S. that we all need a sickness care doctor, i.e. your primary care doctor, and a wellness care doctor, i.e. US! And the more you go to the wellness care doctor the less you’ll need the sickness care doctor. So how do we, as your wellness doctors, measure if your wellness. You can’t simply say it’s when you feel good because we all know someone who felt fine one day and dropped dead the next of a heart attack; or the women who felt fine today but was diagnosed with breast cancer the next. Lack of symptoms or feeling good is no way to measure wellness!
We measure wellness by what we call your WELLNESS SCORE. This is a scoring system that was developed and can track and measure your physiology and function. It actually gives you a grade, A thru F. We measure what we call biomarkers of health. When we do a wellness score on you we look at numerous biomarkers of health. On the back of this article is a sample wellness score and below is a description some of the biomarkers we measure.
BODY MASS INDEX: It’s a height and weight chart. Yours needs to be below 30 and if it isn’t you have exponentially increased your risk factor for the 3 biggest killers of Americans, heart disease, cancer and obesity related conditions such as diabetes.
POSTURE NUMBER: You live your life thru your nervous system and your posture tell us exactly what it going on with your spine and nerve system. We take a digital photo and you from the front and side. A picture is worth a 1000 words.
CORE STRENGTH AND FLEXIBILITY: We’ll measure 8 different ways to test your strength and flexibility of your core muscles. We sit too much and it’s taking its toll on our bodies.
BODY FAT %: The single best determiner of how well we age is how fat we get. Even if the scale isn’t changing, often our body composition is changing. And since one pound of muscle burns 3 times as many calories as one pound of fat, yet takes up half the space on your body, knowing your percentage of body fat is crucial to knowing how WELL you are.
HEART RATE VARIABILITY: As chiropractors we work with your spine and nerve system to optimize your health. So it is very practical for us to be able to measure your nerve system. Our heart rate variability test does just that and tells us how well your nerve system is adapting to your environment.